Be amazing at work and at home…
Our goal is to challenge the typical convention of “work”.
We believe in work-life-balance as much as you do. That’s why our consultants set their own work schedules. Enjoy flexibility that works for you.
We have great relationships with co-share spaces all over. Find one closest to you, or work from home. What works for you, works for us.
Fair pay for every hour worked.
No more pressure of chargeability or billability. Get paid for every hour you work.
Personal time off.
Take a sabbatical, go to a far away land, have a staycation. Decide what you need, when you need it.
No high-travel schedules.
Don’t worry about boarding your dog, watering the plants, or leaving your spouse alone with the kids. Our consultants are experts in their city so they stay there.
Because we value your experience, we challenge you to be the best on every project. Not only do we offer training, but we also listen to your feedback. Have a process improvement suggestion? We’re all ears. Let’s grow to be the best together!
Texas Career Opportunities
We are in need of interns (Fall/ Spring/ Summer), Part-Time, and Full-Time staff
Consultant – Sustainable Funding
We are hiring in Dallas, Austin, Houston, and San Antonio
Green Money Search is the go-to when identifying sustainable funding (grants, incentives, rebates, loans, financing, or credits that promote sustainable practices in the built environment). We serve owners, developers, business owners, homeowners, builders, as well as other professional service providers such as architects, engineers, and contractors. We provide experienced professionals who can quickly and efficiently deploy management processes, tools, and templates to meet any project challenge.
As a consultant or project support specialist of the Green Money Search team, the successful candidate will use their knowledge and experience to support projects and initiatives in their city. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience in consulting or their respective project support role.
WHY WORK WITH US
Our goal is to challenge the typical convention of “workplace”. That means designing and building a company that goes beyond the norm – together. We want team members who want to create an innovative workplace.
Not only are we challenging the norm in the workplace but also the industry we serve. At Green Money Search we want to promote sustainable practices in our built environment. By identifying sustainable funding for our clients, together we are:
reducing operational costs; reducing energy & water consumption; increasing environmental awareness; promoting better use of materials; supporting long-term ecological balance; and supporting development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, distribute and maintain project execution plans, and/or key project tasks to support projects and initiatives related to: identifying sustainable funding types, determining client eligibility, and assisting or managing the application process
- Engage and work collaboratively with clients and key stakeholders
- Utilize program and project management knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to lead and/or support projects
- Scope specific tasks of projects
- Produce management information on project trends and other information as required by project leadership
- Provide process improvement at the completion of each phase of the project
- Tactfully communicate sensitive information
- Possess a ‘can-do’ spirit that fosters creative and innovative thinking that leads to business value and customer satisfaction
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in architectural, engineering, construction, or real estate industries
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Must be a resident of the city you are applying for
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience, preferably in project scoping, budgeting, analysis, and reporting
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, strategic relationship with stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Strong time and project management skills
- Knowledge of sustainable practices
- Determination to identify funding types for even the most challenging project types
- Understanding of funding types and ever changing landscape of policies, programs, and initiatives
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Place the position and city in the subject line and body of the email.